I received my hp netbook as part of the DotIII training program and have
been very happy with it.  If given the budget, I would promote to the
school.  Easy to use, quick start, has been able to manage all programs.  I
know that Sig in Walden just set up a bunch.  He will know more...

Jon

--

Technology Integrator
The St. Johnsbury Elementary School