As a former member of the Cabot educational community, my connection
with John goes back a long way, and I am overtaken with sadness.
John's depth in soul and spirit added incredible value to any room or
organization that he was involved. How fortunate we were in our ed
tech community to have John touch our lives and learned from him. His
contributions have been invaluable and unique and some of the more
powerful ones I have experienced. Through his influence on us, he has
touched the lives of many schoolchildren.  He will be so missed.

Lucie

Sent from my iPhone