Hey Bryan,

I have attached what we use.  We also find that it is important that the
same student uses the same computer from the beginning until the end of
that class.  The teacher needs to assign a laptop for each student for
each class for the semester.  It is up to the teacher to ensure that a
particular student is always using his/her laptop (we have the teacher
sign and we make a copy for the teacher so they can post it). This way, we
can track damages and any hardware issues that may arise.

Hope this helps,

Larry Dougher
K-12 Technology Technician / ACMT / ACSP 10.5
Windsor School District