Here at Newport City School,  we purchased 35 Acer Netbooks and they are being used by our 4th and 5th grade classes.  We have been extremely pleased with them and are planning on purchasing 20 more. Used mostly for Office, Internet research, Timeliner, etc. We made sure to purchase them with the larger battery so charging is not an issue. The students have taken responsibility for them and we have not had any issues with damage, etc.

Paul Monette
Newport City Elementary School

Privacy and Confidentiality Notice: This message is for the designated
recipient only and may contain privileged, confidential or otherwise private
information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original. Any unauthorized review, forwarding,
copying, use, disclosure or distribution without the prior consent of the
sender is strictly prohibited.