From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lauren Parren
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 6:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Vermont's Internet Safety Project

I know we went round and round on this last fall, but I'm still unclear.  Are we able to use an Internet safety program such as this that we create and still call it certified to meet the federal requirements?  At ANESU we purchased ISafe for this year but are not thrilled with it.  It does come with its handy certificate, though!

--

Lauren Kelley Parren

ANESU Educational Tech Coordinator

Futures Academy Instructor