I agree,onguardonline is a great site; http://www.onguardonline.gov/topics/net-cetera.aspx  with valuable information and tools. I haven't ordered the free hard copies of their document yet but after looking at the pdf version, I think it's worth giving it out to students in our schools.

Here is another link to a site for teens that is particularly relevant today...

http://www.cyberbully411.org/

From: School Information Technology Discussion [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask] [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 3:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Vermont's Internet Safety Project

Elizabeth,

I went into the websites this is exactly the kind of Valuable information that we need share!  While we deal with this type of information everyday, most regular classroom teachers do not. The resources for onguardonline were very specific and addressed multiple issues.  The online games are great for the shorter (and taller) students.  I'll have it up on the curriculum area of the website this evening.  Now if we can get some examples of student work?

Thank You!

Jon