I am writing the list, and esp those involved in getting the recent Open Source VITA-Learn conference organized, to say It was a breath of fresh air, especially Mike Lambert’s presentation on Virtualbox. (I don’t know if Mike subscribes to this list )

I have since installed Virtualbox on my home Vista laptop. Have been playing with  my first VM of  Fedora, and am now installing Windows 7 .. I can’t believe how easy this is !  is it one machine or is it 3 machines?

Maybe I could run a virtual Mythbox on my Vista laptop..

Virtually yours via sonicwall VPN client

Bill Clark

Windham, VT