HP all the way, top rate tech support and life time warranty.

From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bill Clark
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 10:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: gigabit switch recommendation

I am hoping to upgrade our switches to gigabit with multi-mode fiber
modules to help accommodate our 25 videophones _

So far, have priced Netgear GS748TS (850 + 250/fiber module)

Does anyone have any recommendations for hardware ?  (figuring abt
$1000/48 port switch)

Thx

Bill Clark

Austine School for the Deaf