From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Live Feed to Afghanistan for Student's Dad

Hi All,

We have a student with parent serving in Afghanistan who would like to see his child graduate.  I know Skype will work, but would prefer something with better resolution.

Any Thoughts?  Dad has a laptop, so this may be the best solution.  I would like to avoid burning it and posting on youtube.

Thanks,

Jon

--

Technology Integrator