From: School Information Technology Discussion [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask] [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 6:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: open source images for elementary school

Hi all,

We are looking for open source images for elementary school.  We're doing a 7/8th project on Perseverance.  It will cover topics such as the Holocaust, slavery, Japanese concentration camps, and women's suffrage, Arizona's new proposed law.  We've looked at wikimedia, but are running into some inappropriate images on the websites (nudity).  I would like to find something age appropriate.  Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jon

--

Technology Integrator