All,

The subject isn't exactly what I'm looking for, but I'm wondering if people could send me a list of things teachers should fill out each time they use laptop computers in their classroom. We currently have a number of laptop carts, and many more being distributed as soon as we put together the carts. For the last few years, the kids have not been gentle to the computers - pulling of keys, writing on them, etc. We try to have a zero tolerance policy on this - the computer keys are supposed to get replaced the day they get pulled off. Unfortunately that is not the reality. Teachers will either never tell us about abuse, and we find the abuse during our bi-yearly cleanings, or teachers will complain after a computer has almost no keys on them.

If you have sign out sheets for the teachers to check off the condition of computers when they are given out, and received again, I'd really appreciate it. The superintendent is going to make it mandatory for teachers to have filled out.

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator