Re: Anyone remember netbooks? We purchased a handful after “experimenting” last year. The Smackdown at FOSSVT last year helped me narrow down the choice to EEE900 (10”) and it’s a solid little box. I am running them with Ubuntu, which has been a work in progress but I am pretty confident in the image we are currently using – does everything we need it to. I hope to expand these to a full portable lab next year, and if that works out I would consider these for a future 1:1. I particularly appreciate the battery life, as we are struggling with “full sized” laptops and a 3-hour battery life when people want to use them back-to-back all day.