I'm sure others on the list know far more about this than I do, but I've
often heard anecdotally that attaching a cutout silhouette of a predator
(especially Peregrines, apparently) can help a lot in averting window
collisions.

Good birding,
Kyle Rosenblad
Shelburne

--
Kyle Rosenblad
Brown University 2010

Please note my new email address: [log in to unmask]