Hey all-- I haven't had a chance to get through my photos yet, but
this morning, between 7:30 and 8am, I did a quick walk through
Herrick's Cove.  I might have seen a yellow-rumped warbler (have to
check photos to be certain) but of much greater interest is
specifically that I heard three distinct red-bellied woodpeckers
calling back and forth and got visuals on two of them.  Photos to
come after I go through everything, but I wanted to get this out as
soon as I got home, as I've -never- seen a RB Woodpecker at Herrick's
Cove before and thought it was unusual enough to warrant its own
posting.  They were VERY vocal so if they're still around tomorrow,
it should be fairly easy to track them down.

--julie

	this is not true.

			--Robert Wilensky