Hi Kay,
I live in hinesburg as well and I have seen 10 or more displaying above and
around a large marsh near the intersection of Rotax and Roscoe roads. The
marsh is behind a cornfield, but if you pull off on the side of the road
around dusk you should be able to hear them displaying, there are also alot
of rusty blackbirds in the same marsh.

-Nik Kotovich