Scott et al.,

This is indeed a leucistic Red-tail; one with even fewer stray dark
feathers than most we have experienced in life or via photos. Leucism
seems surprisingly common in Red-tails, given how infrequently it is
seen in other raptors. If it's a resident there will likely be
additional sightings, so thanks for giving everyone the heads-up.

Walter Ellison & Nancy Martin

Chestertown, MD