I'll take advantage of this opportunity to remind everyone about the
VTBIRD web site (http://www.uvm.edu/~ebuford/vtbird.html).  In addition
to list guidelines and instructions, this site contains links to such
resources as the Vermont Daily Field Card and eBird, both of which can
be used to answer this type of question.  According to the field card,
Pine Warbler is expected in Vermont during the second week of April.
eBird would give you a more fine-grained picture of arrival dates.

You'd likely find Pine and Yellow-rumped Warblers in Red Rocks Park
right now, but it's a tad early to find it "full" of passing warblers.

Best,
Ernie