Greetings Bruce,
The short answer to your question is "no"!  Each time we meet I hand  out
the previous twelve month record and looking at the corresponding month we
do note the consistency .  However, the numbers need someone with a
statistical background to fully analyze the data.  I have the data on a  spreadsheet
in addition to that on e-bird.  If you are  interested, I would be happy to
forward the file.
Thanks for the interest.

Cheers,
Roy
The Gables at East Mountain, Rutland,  Vermont

Speaking the same language.

In a message dated 4/19/2010 8:33:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,