Nancy in Danby, in response to Ruth's inquiry, yes I saw the Red-eyed Vero,
was so surprised on hearing it that I got bino's out to check it out!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ruth Stewart" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 8:54 AM
Subject: [VTBIRD] wood thrush

FOY Wood Thrush heard singing last night at Long Trail School, Dorset.

In my experience I usually hear/see the Blue-headed Vireo earlier in
migration than the Red-eyed Vireo.  Are the recent reports on vtbird of RIVI
birds that have been confirmed visually?  Of course, there doesn't seem to
be anything 'usual' about the migration so far this year!

ruth stewart

e dorset

Hotmail.