I first heard the song at Aitken State Forest on 2010-04-22 and then again
today on 2010-04-29 also at Aitken State Forest but approximately half a
mile  separation.
From the "heft" of the song, it would suggest a warbler size  bird.
The song was intermittent.
The song seemed "hurried"  almost "explosive".

Bird was up slope when heard on 2010-04-22 in what appeared to be pure
deciduous woods.  Today, 2010-04-29, the song came from a small  stand of tall
spruce/fir, [my tree ID is lacking] and high up.
Song is a trill fallowed by a chu chu chu.  Most times there are three  chu
chu chu's but occasionally two or four.
Caution! I may not be hearing the full song as I have lost and am losing
the higher frequency sounds.
If I get some  leads I can check with the Cornell site, but hopefully there
will be the  opportunity for a some additional ears!
Thanks in  anticipation.

Cheers,
Roy Pilcher
The Gables at East Mountain, Rutland,  Vermont

Speaking the same language.