Regarding the osprey. One has wintered over. Several sightings of it in the
 nest over winter or in the nearby trees. Did you see the herons in the
nests.  The ones closer to the Milton side of the Sandbar are occuppied.
Marylyn Pillsbury
So. Hero

In a message dated 4/1/2010 5:52:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,