Sun. morning I was bemoaning the fact that I had not seen Sparrows - White-throated , Fox or Chipping.   Lo and behold - that afternoon while out working in my garden and totally tuned into the buird sounds - there it was.. a subtle "Peabody, peabody ..."  which brought an instant smile to my heart.  When I looked up to find it, there, too, was my FOY Chipping.      Almost  instantanously - I heard the Red-bellied WP call.  This guy has just seemed to come and go in the yard during the last month.

ALSO - FOY Barn Swallow at Manchester Rec Area and a Chickadee going in and out one of our nest boxes, but no 'material' inside.

Ruth Stewart

E Dorset