I visited Woodside Natural Reserve in Winooski yesterday morning. At one
point I heard a hawk near the river bank. The hawk flew to a large tree near
me and I noticed that it was holding a chipmunk. He proceeded to tear it
apart and eat it. I was able to get unusually close (<100 ft) and take photos
for 20 minutes. I saw the bird fly but could not see the upper tail feathers to
see if they were red as in a Red-tailed Hawk. The other possibilities for id are
juvenile Red-shouldered Hawk or Broad-winged Hawk. What do you think? By
the way the voice was similar to a Red-tailed Hawk.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/febco1/4549544903/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/febco1/4550182848/

I also spotted the following:
Northern Flicker 2