Lucky for you on the tick!!  Down here in southern CT I've already taken 4 out of me, 8 out of my cats, and flicked off about a dozen.

I love watching the VTBirds list to see how long it takes the wildlife to get from me to VT.....  one of my all-time favortie places to go camping.  Silver Lake campground near Forest Dale and Lake Dunmore is my all-time fav.

Brian Webster
Stratford, CT
http://thebirdmojo.blogspot.com/