Salutations Hackers and Career Enthusiasts!

Hope work, research, and exams are going (or went) well! Just some news and a few updates to keep everyone active.

  1. Danielle ([log in to unmask]), the liaison from Career Services for CEMS, and I had the opportunity to meet and discuss some important  issues regarding strategies to improve career outreach within the department of computer science.
    1. First, Danielle, here is the information I promised you:
    2. The Discussion
        • When companies post job offers, have them come and give a short talk about the position
    3. Did you know?
Hack the world.

Sincerely,
- Michael E. Karpeles