Northern New England Chapters,

Please see below for a student scholarship opportunity.

-Brandon

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gagen, Julie L. <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, May 10, 2010 at 10:20 AM
Subject: FW: NEWEA Scholarship Available
To: Elsbeth Hearn <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Cc: Bree Carlson <[log in to unmask]>

 Hi Elsbeth/Brandon,

Can you forward this opportunity out to your respective chapters ASAP?  The
deadline is this month.

Thanks!

Julie

*****From:* Pereira, Marina
*****Sent:* Thursday, April 29, 2010 2:30 PM
*****To:* Gagen, Julie L.; Bree Carlson
*****Subject:* NEWEA Scholarship Available
*****Importance:* High

Hi girls.

I need your help!!!

As you may know, I am the current chair of the NEWEA scholarship committee.
This year we are giving away* two $1,000 scholarships*, one to an
undergraduate and one to a graduate student. I really think that EWB
students of the* New England area* can benefit from this and it is VERY EASY
to apply. Please help me by emailing the group about this! The scholarship
is due MAY 28TH at 3PM and it can be found (along w/ guidelines) at: *
http://www.newea.org/StudentEducator/Scholarships/tabid/183/Default.aspx*<http://www.newea.org/StudentEducator/Scholarships/tabid/183/Default.aspx>.

Thank you so much for your help!

Marina S. Pereira, LEED AP | Environmental Engineer| CDM | 50 Hampshire
Street | Cambridge, MA 02139 | T/F: 617.452.6360 | www.cdm.com

*******P* Save our resources - use reusable bottles with tap water.

--
Brandon Newman