Hey all, one of our MDs is asking us to do a CCSVI exam and I am having
trouble finding a protocol or criteria for the exam. Also, I am unsure how
to bill for it. I am pretty sure I cannot just do an upper extremity venous
and bill accordingly. Can I even bill for this exam at all?

For those who are unfamiliar with this topic (as I was until about 2 weeks
ago)..... CCSVI is chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency and is
suspected to have a strong association with multiple sclerosis. Check out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_cerebrospinal_venous_insufficiency for
a basic overview..

Thank you for any info you have.

Matthew Wise