Doug
  great idea! the boys would love to play on the computer and I can handle the big words ;~ )

From: Lisa Mekenas <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, May 20, 2010 11:46:25 PM
Subject: Re: recertification

Okay here's another question just for fun and giggles
Who's book? Gen Sonographers use different texts than us and sometimes I don't understand the vascular concepts they come up with when reviewing studies. I have taken tests over the internet-Ie: GE and thought
Really Really-- you are asking this and give me these answers???
And what does this have to do with the lecture I heard!
This is not the SDMS,SVU this is ARDMS-Like someone said, you take
the test and then go into the real world. I think the those seasoned
techs in the conversations here have expressed real issues with trust in
the ARDMS concerns for us.
They ask, we respond and then are told, suck it up, this is the way it is.
(okay, they didn't say suck it up, but they did say it is a "done deal")
I think people are just getting sick of having their intelligence insulted
by questionaires and surveys that have no meaning because the "powers that be" really don't care what we want.
There seems to be an influx of Snobongraphy.
Boy --see what happens with surgery and drugs!!