Check out the book Techniques in Noninvasive Vascular Diagnosis, 3rd edition by RJ Daigle. Summer Publishing, 2009.

Jessica Houtkooper
Sent from my iPhone

On May 7, 2010, at 10:33 AM, Stacey Perrodin RVT RDMS RDCS <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 I need a written protocol and explanation of why segmental pressures are done starting at  the ankle.  We all know why but I can not seem to find anything written except a short sentence in ESP physics .  A company's protocol have the pressures starting at the thigh and claim to have literature to back that claim up.

thanks stacey