Is there anyone out there that is using acceleration rate criteria in lower extremity bypass graft/endovascular revascularization duplex surveillance in conjunction with ABIs and velocity ratio criteria??? I remember a couple of years ago a group was taking acceleration rates in the common femoral artey to determine inflow disease, however I have forgotten the standard way of doing that. Is there a protocol that would suggest severity of disease? If anyone knows of any article pertaining to this please send it my way! :)

Thanks and have a great weekend!
Carla Stanley, RVT
Comprehensive Vascular Care
Dalton,Ga 30103