Barb
Points well taken. Speaking for myself, i don't feel it's insecurity,
it's about "why". Has a concrete explanation been given to "why" this
needs to be implemented (other than what's on ARDMS website which I
feel is not a completely valid and functional reason. Is it really
going to "advance" our profession?  Also, "time".  As has been stated
on this thread, what does a 50 question, open book, in my own home
test REALLY prove?  It's a hurdle that we have to do "why".. I don't
really care if it's free and only 50 questions.. It takes up an hour
of my time I could be spending with my kids... Etc.  So, give me
something that REALLY makes a professionL difference an I'll entertain
it.. As I said before, my kids are real interested In what daddy
does.. I'll probably let them tAke the tests since they're open book..
Then we can at least have family time =]

Doug Marcum
RDMS,RDCS,RVT(APS),RPhS
*Advanced Ultrasound Consultants
*Global Vein Solutions
www.advancedusconsultants.com
321-231-2191
Sent from my iPhone

On May 19, 2010, at 1:49 PM, "Pizzo, Barbara" <[log in to unmask]