On a slightly different note Jeff, where I work there is NO respect for the
sonographer. In 20 years I have not had one doctor say thanks for scanning
12 people today, I'm sorry your hand (arm, shoulder, back, hip) hurts. or
Thanks for pointing out that kidney mass, gosh it was subtle, you probably
saved that guys life, or thanks for spending your own money on CME's since
we haven't given you any education money in 10 years. Or thanks for taking
your breast boards, it's nice to have someone to consult with.  I don't work
someplace where this is going to elevate me at all. And yes I'm nervous
about it. right or wrong.  e/rdms