Sue Ovel's book is VERY good and I highly recommend it.  I have it in
my office and can't think of the exact name off the top of my head.  I
think sue subscribes to te flo-net.. Sue, don't be bashful.. :)  What
is the exact title of your awesome book?

Regards

Doug Marcum
RDMS,RDCS,RVT(APS),RPhS
*Advanced Ultrasound Consultants