Yeah... This whole thing stinks... Humbly speaking, the "APS" status
that I achieved years back in vascular technolody (albeit through the
SDMS) requires that I submit annually not only that I Have 15 vascular
specific CMEs(per year) but also a NOTARIZED templated document,
signed by a supervising physician, stating I have at least "X" amount
of scans performed anually (think it's 800, non-issue).  So If the
ARDMS is concerned about non-practicing persons meeting their CME
requirements, then maybe institute this type of documentation.
Granted their are people that probably know ways to jump thru any loop-
hole, but that's their character defect... Just a thought

PS.. I like RVT2(squared). Lol

Doug Marcum
RDMS,RDCS,RVT(APS),RPhS
*Advanced Ultrasound Consultants
*Global Vein Solutions
www.advancedusconsultants.com
321-231-2191
Sent from my iPhone

On May 19, 2010, at 9:23 AM, Nancy Williams <[log in to unmask]