Count me in, I have no intention of re-certification.  I hope SVU will have some input on this.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Betty-Sue/Elizabeth" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 9:25:14 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: recertification & CME's

Annual Renewal Fee & CME Requirements for ARDMS Credentials:
The annual renewal fee and CME requirements for ARDMS credentials will
remain in effect.  As such, the recertification assessment program, annual
renewal fee and CME requirements will constitute the three obligations ARDMS
Registrants must meet to maintain active status.