Actually, we are quite unhappy with this new product by medichoice and
have changed vendors.
Janice Giuca

>>> Lisa Mekenas <[log in to unmask]> 5/21/2010 12:29 PM >>>

This is just a minor thing, but have you noticed that those getting
medichoice gel , the gel is really blue?
 I actually had alittle stain on the machine that it didn’t get cleaned
off right away.
Just FYI
I know some don’t care much, but I like to try to keep my equipment
clean. I use to get the clear, but my hospital
group does the mass ordering so I don’t have a choice.
 This last batch was bright! Maybe they are getting into
glow in the dark gels? UMMMM that maybe a marketing thing.