Any RVT's out there who have experience in imaging aortitis???
One of our patients just had an endoluminal graft repair for AAA and the vascular surgeon suspected that the patient had aortitis.

I will appreciate if you could share with me your experiences and describe the ultrasound images of aortitis.

Is it easy to pick up aortitis from ultrasound images? Do you see wall thickening in the residual aneurysm sac?

Thanks

kaiwee