I'm in for more, I don't have an upper limit for my e-mail ( I didn't expect this topic to be so hot, thought it was just me) e/rdms
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve Knight
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 7:47 AM
  Subject: Oops, did it again

  This is the mssg I get when there's a hot topic on Flownet:

  "Daily message threshold (50) exceeded for list UVMFLOWNET. The list has been
  held and will stop processing messages  until a "FREE UVMFLOWNET" command is
  received from  you."

  I will consider increasing the threshold but I don't want folks to get slammed with a landslide of emails either. Any thoughts from the readership?

  ~Steve
  Listowner
  UVMFlownet