I say open it up as well.   Glad to see Flownet alive and kicking lately!

Jeff

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jack Siegel
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 9:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Oops, did it again

Steve

Open it up I love point counter point ! :)

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, contains information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the individual(s)named above. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please purge it immediately and notify the sender.