i did have someone tell me their patient had a reaction to the gel..... someone who had multiple studies and the only thing that changed was gel

________________________________
From: Lisa Mekenas <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sat, May 22, 2010 12:29:54 AM
Subject: medichoice gel/one the lighter side for a friday

This is just a minor thing, but have you
noticed that those getting medichoice gel , the gel is really blue?
 I actually had alittle stain on the
machine that it didn’t get cleaned off right away.
Just FYI
I know some don’t care much, but I
like to try to keep my equipment clean. I use to get the clear, but my hospital
group does the mass ordering so I don’t
have a choice.
 This last batch was bright! Maybe
they are getting into
glow in the dark gels? UMMMM that maybe a
marketing thing.