Who did you change to?

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Janice Giuca
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 10:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: medichoice gel/one the lighter side for a friday

Actually, we are quite unhappy with this new product by medichoice and have changed vendors.

Janice Giuca

>>> Lisa Mekenas <[log in to unmask]> 5/21/2010 12:29 PM >>>

This is just a minor thing, but have you noticed that those getting medichoice gel , the gel is really blue?

 I actually had alittle stain on the machine that it didn’t get cleaned off right away.

Just FYI

I know some don’t care much, but I like to try to keep my equipment clean. I use to get the clear, but my hospital

group does the mass ordering so I don’t have a choice.

 This last batch was bright! Maybe they are getting into

glow in the dark gels? UMMMM that maybe a marketing thing.