[log in to unmask]" lang=EN-US link=blue vlink=purple>

We use the Philips iu22 for trancranial color imaging and it works swell typically. It’s much easier to obtain the time averaged mean velocity than the ATL 5000 (less button crunching).  We also utilize mckesson pacs.

 Matt

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pizzo, Barbara
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 13:27
To: [log in to unmask]

All,

Anyone out there performing TCD studies and what equipment are you using. I am aware of Sonora and Spencer. Anyone have recommendations. We have McKesson PACS and would like to interface.

Barbara Pizzo, BS. RVT

Manager, PVL, EEG and Cardiology Services

St. Joseph Medical Center

Reading, PA 19605

610 378 2802

[log in to unmask]" align=bottom>

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is privileged and confidential. It is intended for the sole use and viewing of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, or other use of the information contained herein, other than deletion, is strictly prohibited. Violation of this prohibition may result in civil or criminal liability.

If you have received this electronic mail in error, please notify the sender by way of reply. Thank you for your consideration.