Okay, I have to bring this up again because there is some question in our office. I know the codes listed below, the question I had was because I was told the only one applicable to 93975 was 401.0 (malignant HTN). Thus, I was told that if I were to use 401.1(benign HTN) or 401.9 (HTN non specific) that these two would be rejected. Is this true- or will any of them work? Also, our PA does not know exactly when to use malignant HTN.

Thank you
Stacey Kincaid, BS RVT