Denise
Do you know from what level the DVT traveled?  In other words were you
looking at a free-floating thrombus that suddenly left the station, or
were you insonating a different level and saw it cruise by?  Just
curious.  Also, I understand evaluating the PTA flow, but does that
have anything to do with taking an ABI or not in the presence of DVT
(not being sarcastic, humbly curious and trying to wrap my head Round
it).  Thanks!

Doug Marcum
RDMS,RDCS,RVT(APS),RPhS
*Advanced Ultrasound Consultants