While the debate as to whether or not the induced pressure from an ABI or
PVR being sufficient to embolize a venous thrombus may be debatable amongst
ourselves and Physicians, I think that the opinion of an attorney would
carry the most weight.

If a patient in a hospital, or a private practice setting, were to develop a
pulmonary embolus during (of after,for that matter) the performance of an
ABI or PVR in a limb with known venous thrombus were to go to an attorney
seeking a case, I would bet that 9 out of 10 attorneys would be glad to take
that case on against the performing sonographer, the Medical Director of
that sonographer, the hospital and the owning corporation of that hospital.

Why would you put yourself (and your employer) at risk like that?