From: Franklin W. West <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: CPT Screening codes - Is there any out there?
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 3:42 PM

Hmm.  I’m sorry but I am now really confused (not a rare condition but …).

You mean you are being asked by large companies what specifically is covered under the insurance plan they purchased from a third-party payor?  If so, wow!  I’m not certain where to begin other than with a large consulting fee.  How would you know what is covered in an agreement between two parties (‘large company’ and ‘insurance company’), neither of which includes you?  I suspect they need to read their policy.

The other unstated question seems to be the specific definition of “it” (as in “… covers ‘it’ in the wellness package”) … procedure codes? …