Stacey
I have info I'd rather share offline... can you email me directly

thanks

From: Franklin W. West <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, May 12, 2010 1:03:47 AM
Subject: Re: Screening codes

Presuming you are referring to ICD-9 (i.e., not procedure codes) & with several ‘depends’ caveats - but a short version search of ICD-9 ‘screening’ codes would suggest the following:

V81 Special screening for cardiovascular, respiratory, and genitourinary diseases

            V81.2 Other and unspecified cardiovascular conditions

/fww