From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Myers,
Ruth
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 11:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Datamax

Does anyone have any experience with the Datamax software (Datacheck
with digital image capabilities)?  I've used and loved Datacheck for
years, but with ICAVL needing everything digitized, we're trying to
decide between McKesson and Datamax.   My specific question is if
carotid measurements cross over from HDI 5000s or does one have to type
them into the Datamax report?  The IT people are talking about DICOM SR
capabilities, but I'm just not that much of a computer person to
understand the language.

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is privileged and confidential. It is intended for the sole use and viewing of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, or other use of the information contained herein, other than deletion, is strictly prohibited. Violation of this prohibition may result in civil or criminal liability.

If you have received this electronic mail in error, please notify the sender by way of reply. Thank you for your consideration.