Really, I must be on a selective list then, because I have never
received anything about input or opinion.  Just last year when this
seriously came up.  And I do read everything I get from them.

________________________________

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Audrey
Fleming
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 11:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: recertification

It won't cost you anything to recertify if you can pass the on-line open
book exam the first time.

The ARDMS has been pretty verbal about this for a few years. If you
read, or just glanced at all the mailings, they have put this has been
there. They have asked for comments and the like from the community and
organizations. This was something being required by the organization
that the ARDMS is a member of, which provides national recognition of
the ARDMS credentials.

This is a done deal.