Really, I must be on a selective list then, because I have never received anything about input or opinion.  Just last year when this seriously came up.  And I do read everything I get from them.

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Audrey Fleming
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 11:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: recertification

It won't cost you anything to recertify if you can pass the on-line open book exam the first time.

The ARDMS has been pretty verbal about this for a few years. If you read, or just glanced at all the mailings, they have put this has been there. They have asked for comments and the like from the community and organizations. This was something being required by the organization that the ARDMS is a member of, which provides national recognition of the ARDMS credentials.

This is a done deal.